command to see Line number information from stabs

Hi, I am compiling a program in an elf file with .stab and .stabstr section. I want to see line number information provided in the stabstr section. Is there any utility which I can use? TIA

Reply to
Hemant

The '.stabstr' section doesn't provide any line number info; '.stab' does.

Try 'objdump --stabs a.out'

Cheers,

Remove /-nsp/ for email.
Reply to