command file parameters Linux thin Client

Hi,

I'm testing some apps using winterm server, and I'm successfully connecting via Smartflex Thin Client w/Embedded linux -But the hosted app is a .cmd file, and the command screen (c:\ prompt) wont close after I close the RDP windows session.

It shuts down fine on the server side (of course), but for some reason it's staying open until I terminate by closing the window on the Linux client.

Any ideas on how to force this command window closed from the client side?

Thanks RM CPSolutions Command Performance Solutions LLC

"Complete. Not complex."

Reply to
sillyrabbitt