Code Clean

Hi,

I wanted to clean the code of an large software. My primarily intention is to clean unwanted stuff from the makefiles, and unwanted header files included in *.c and *.cpp files. Everytime if there is a even small change the build it used to take lots of time.

Manually cleaning up the code will take so much time. Is there any tool available, that can help me solving above problem, fastly.

I am also looking for some tool, which gives me object relationship charts(or function call flow chart), which if can be run on Cpp code.

i will be really thankful to you if anyone point me the tool, which can help me in solving above issue.

Thanks, Munish Nayyar emanshu "IM"

Reply to
emanshu

Eclipse uses project wide language based search mechanisms. Maybe this could help.

Moreover Eclipse can construct make files from the dependencies it finds.

(Never used it myself up ti now but I definitely intend to do so.)

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell