cf ide drive?

Somebody posted a link to a very simple cf-card to 44-pin ide connector. I need one and I can't find the link....

IIRC, the company made several versions, and provided options for either bare adapters or with CF cards.

So if you're still around, please repost!

--Yan

Reply to
Captain Dondo

Yes, we are still around. We just relocated our web server, so some of the older links might be changed. The version you are looking for is

(or click on the kde tabe from the main).

The adapter works for both 40 and 44 pins, with a 2G CF installed.

For this week's special, you can name your price. It will go to the highest acceptable offer.

Thanks.

Reply to
linnix

Sorry, should be: