Cant read from Serial port

Hi every one, I am using an ARM development board from cirrus logic (EDB9302). My program uses a serial port, i tested my program on my PC, which runs on Intel chip and its running fine. The same program when executed on ARM board (using the second serial port available on board), the program can write data to the port but it cannot read data from it (which i figured out by connecting it to a serial port on PC). Any idea why??

Details about the board:

with regards, Prashanth

Reply to
prashanth

Wrong/missconfigured hardware handshaking?

JB

Reply to
Juergen Beisert

thanks, the problem was with configuration.

Reply to
prashanth