c/c++ runtime library version

I have couple arm cross-compile binary toolchains installed. I would like to find out what runtime libraries (glibc, newlib) are used and what version. I know I can go back to download sources websites and check it. But is there any command that could report it??? Thanks.

Reply to
Remis Norvilis

Hello Remis,

do you know ldd [OPTION] ... FILE ... to check the dynamic linked libraries (*.so) of an executable ??

If you will check AFTER build the executable "ldd" could be your friend ... ;-)

CIAO,MIchael

| Michael Steinkellner            Phone : +43 (0)5577 - 82363
| Bahnhofstrasse 51     E-Mail: mist@ping.at   ICQ: 255783865
| A-6893 Lustenau/Vlbg.      WWW: http://members.ping.at/mist/
| "Au Schwoba sind nette Leit !"       LAT: 47.4438 ° N
| " 'Schwoba' are nice guys too !"     LON:  9.6593 ° E
Michael Steinkellner