arm-linux-insight, can't input port???

Hello, everyone!

In my ubuntu 8.04, after run arm-linux-insight, and show GUI of arm- linux-insight, I can't input port??

That is "Files->Target Settings"

Target: Remote/TCP =========>

Hostname: =========> can't input!! Port:1000 =========> can't Modify !!!

who can help me?

Reply to
uusky

You might want to try ddd, which I found to be much more versatile than insight.

To start it you do something like

ddd --debugger arm-linux-gdb hello.gdb

and then you open a gdb window with ALT-1 (if not already open) and do

target hostname:port

(or better in that directory you create a file .gdbinit containing that line so you don't need to input it when starting ddd.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell

Thank you !

But I want to know why arm-linux-insight can't work on my computer, Do you know?

Reply to
uusky

Oh! I't is abjective!

Reply to