Any dealers for Intel Desktop board D201GLY in India

Hello friends, I came to know abt his Intel Desktop Board D201GLY from this community only. I from Chennai, India. I am searching dealers for getting this board. But no one dealers have this board. I already tried with Redington and some local dealers. No use. I dont like to import this board from abroad.Coz, We need to pay more than the board cost for shipping. If you know any dealers in India, let me know.

-Prakash

Reply to
asprakash