advice please

Can anyone point me at the best place to look for jobs in embedded Linux development? Other than the usual like Jobserve, Reed, Planet job boards? Don't seem to be many positions on them. Are there any places targeted on this?

Thanks,

Lewis

Reply to
Linux Lewis ;-)

For what country?

--
Dave Clarke
Reply to

Sorry,

UK. I live in Cambridge, England.

Thanks

Lewis

boards?

on

Reply to
Linux Lewis ;-)

Although job searches may be off topic here, if they are I apologise.

These three seem best for technical jobsearching at the moment:

The first one is definitely the busiest. Put your CV on them, sign up for the daily email, then phone the agencies with likely looking jobs.

--
Dave Clarke
Reply to