ADC driver for uClinux on MCF5282

Hello Members

I have an MCF5282 LITE board from Axman.

I have downloaded on of the sample binaries of uClinux & it successfully runs on the board.

I want to be able to write a ADC Driver for it . Can someone suggest some useful links or pass some sample codes that can help me get started ??

regards

Krish.

Reply to
techie.embedded

You do have "Linux device drivers" 3rd edition by Rubini and friends ? This is a must for hardware driver development.

-Michael

Reply to
Michael Schnell