Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Linux Kernel Architect Openings with a CMM Level 5 company
Position : Linux Kernel Architect Location : BANGALORE Education : Bachelors Degree/Equivalent Experience Experience : 15 or more years # Job Description : ~ Linux enablement on embedded devices...
2
2

GRUB Configuration
hi friends,.. I am samuel, I m quite new to Embedded Linux,.. Actually i have to build a Embedded Linux edition for Pentium 4 processor, the motherboard is some industrial grade. My doubt is in...

Any dealers for Intel Desktop board D201GLY in India
Hello friends, I came to know abt his Intel Desktop Board D201GLY from this community only. I from Chennai, India. I am searching dealers for getting this board. But no one dealers have this board. I...

LTIB for embedded
Hi, Can LTIB used for embedded development activities ? Karthik Balaguru
1
1

Varying Checksum failures in WiMAX uplink
Hi, I find that the checksum failures varies from WiMAX BTS to BTS with my CPE(Customer Premise Equipment) and so are the ping drops which are dependent largely on these checksums. I find that the...

Are they obligued to give me the source code?
I'm new to embedded Linux (in fact, to any Linux), but I am considering to use some specific commercial boards with "embedded Linux" in it. I'm told that the Linux distro is based on Linux 2.6, and...
11
11

Urgently Required : Sr. Software Engineer
HI ALL, we have a requirement to one of our client, here are the details: Please Mail your updated cv's Sr. Software Engineer (Drivers and Protocols) Location: Hyderabad Requirements: BE or equivalent...
4
4

How can I hide the mouse cursor in embeded linux?
dear all, I want to hide or display the cursor in embeded linux on ARM9 platform? which file in kernel should I modify?
5
5

booting linux on arm problem
My boot code is located at addr 0x0 and kernel at 0x8000. The boot code initialize uart and print out OK on a terminal correctly, but when it jumps to 0x8000 to start the kernel, the PC was set to...
9
9

cross-compile toolchain
hello, Is there a cross-compile toolchain based on dietlibc or newlib like buildroot based on uClibc or Crosstool based on glibc ? Or I need to build my own toolchain to support dietlibc for instance...

crosstools-0.43 failing to build gcc-4.1.0
I'm trying to build gcc 4.1.0 crosscompiler for arm. It fails with: crosstool: binutils built ok + echo 'Install glibc headers needed to build bootstrap compiler -- but only if gcc-3.x' Install glibc...

PLL and uClinux
Hello everybody, just a newbie question : is it possible to change the PLL while uClinux is loaded (for example, to play sound thru IIS bus). I use a S3C44BOX (ARM7TDMI). Thanks in advance, and have a...

Linux Target Image Builder (ltib) configuration problem
I'm working on a custom board that requries a change to the memory map as laid out for a supported board (mcf5485evb). I can see in the sources and the configuration files where the memory locations...
3
3

RO root file system
hello group, I have a simple issue. I am currently developing an embedded linux system, based on the following hardware characteristics: via eden 800mhz(aka i586) 256 mb EmbedDisk 128 mb ram The...
1
1

Selecting embedded Linux for a new medical device project (LONG)
Hi, I've just begun working on a new project for a medical device, and I'm in the early stages of deciding which RTOS we'll use. To summarize the device, it's a medical device that will have a...
14
14