ZZx10 Powerline Communication

Hi,

I use x10 Powerline Communication to allow me to switch devices on and off. I use x10 modules plugged into devices that switch the power on and off. One lamp I have plugged into the module seems to draw too much current. When I turn the module off with an x10 signal, the light goes off for a couple seconds, but then turns back on. Does anyone know why this happens or a way around the problem?

Thanks.

Reply to
garrett

Really?  Have you measured the current?