Zune HD

The Zune HD is released tomorrow! Anyone else excited?

Reply to
justathoughtor2

One more thing: The feature set is great. It's obviously an attempt by Microsoft to dethrone the iPod Touch. Anyone have any thoughts on this matter?

Reply to
justathoughtor2

??????? who's(What's)Zune?? What's the excitement?? Next time could you give even less information(please....)??

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Ah!! Now we know even less :)

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Sorry. I assumed everyone knew what it was. It's Microsoft's answer to Apple's iPod. The new Zune HD will be support full HD video out and play HD radio. It will have an OLED multi-touch screen. It will also have Wi-Fi capabilities and be able to download music from any Wi-Fi hotspot if you have a Zune Pass subscription.

Reply to
justathoughtor2

so it's the same the ipod does for 2 years now ... if you want to spend your money why not ?

--
Jean-Yves.
Reply to

by

his

Yes, but it's an improvement on the iPod in many ways. Admittedly, they offer different things, but for anyone who doesn't like Apple, this is the PMP to get.

Reply to
justathoughtor2

This newsgroup is not about consumer electronic equipment. Take it elsewhere.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

[FLAME]Screw. You. This is miscellaneous electronics. The Zune is a miscellaneous electronic device. So I posted here. Get a life.[/FLAME]

Well, the Zune HD's out now. I hope to get mine sometime this week.

Reply to
justathoughtor2

Well bozo, it's not merely that you were too stupid to find the right=20 place to post, the fact is that if you really wanted to talk about it there are far better places to do so, since this isn't about consumer electronic equipment, so all the people who have an interest are somewhere= =20 else.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

--
No, screw _you_.

This is sci.electronics.misc, not some playpen where stupid Google
        ^^^
groupers are welcome to discuss what gets them off.

Get a life???

PKB.
Reply to
John Fields