Z80 control board / EPROM Programming

A friend of mine and I are studying up on microprocessor interfacing and are teaching ourselves about the Z80. We wired up the processor to an 8k static RAM (6264), and 8k EPROM (2764), and we also have an 8255 for I/O. We have but one problem,... we don't have an EPROM programmer!

Does anyone out there have a broken one (I can try to repair it) that they're getting rid of? I can cover the shipping. We're trying to go as inexpensive as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Phil

P.S. - Please send me an e-mail at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com . Thanks!

Reply to
Mr. Phil

--------------- Build one, free/cheap.

Also:

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!