Your IC & LCD Sourcing Agent

Dear Sirs/Madams, We will help to source the right parts with the right prices for your company. SAMSUNG, SHARP, MAXIM , ANALOG , HYNIX , WINBOND , MIT , INTEL , LINEAR , FAIRCHILD , TOSH , IR , MOT ...more You can submit your IC enquiry to our web site.

(Enquiry Submission) SemiRim Ltd is a Hong Kong-based company with branch office in China, and logistic center in Silicon Valley and aim at becoming a world-class marketer and innovator in the distribution of Electronics Components , especially in Memory IC, Power IC, Digitial Audio IC & Semiconductors, in which the company leverages its latest information technologies, internet tools and others latest and advanced technologies to enhance the supply chain management of the Electronics components Industry for our customers.

Thank You! SemiRim Ltd

Webmaster Semirim