yaar answer my question

hello g'men and g'ladies. myself lekhraj I would like to know that how can I create my own Blog. I am creazy about the internet surfing. so I heard that one can create his or her own blog and make money. I think I can manage a blog. So Plz If any one of you know that how to esteblish a blog than Plz....Plz.....Plz or Kindly Mial me at snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com I will be thankfull to you

Reply to
thakur.lr

1) Your question is in no way about electronics and doesn't belong here. 2)
JeffM