X-10 Status Indicator

Announcing! A complete line of X-10 compatible Status Indicators!

See

!

Over the years I have read posts asking for some way to tell what the status was of X-10 devices. Questions like:

Is the garage door open?

Is the pool filler valve open?

Are the coach lights on?

Etc.

After making a kluged attempt to monitor the status of my garage door, and then I buying the Stanley Garage door monitoring setup, I discovered that it wasn't quite enough. I wanted more monitoring. So I have started manufacturing a line of X-10 Status Indicators.

There are 2 basic models; the SI-16 and SI-32, displaying the status of 16 or 32 items for user-programmable House Codes. More advanced models can be programmed to display 16 or 32 individually selected House Code / Unit Code combinations! In addition, the Status Indicators can be daisy-chained to display more items. Only one Line Interface and power supply is required for each location in the home.

See

for further details.

Lp

tpc