WTD Display for Fluke 79 Series II

I need the LCD display for a Fluke Model 79 Series II. (not series 3). It is a smaller display. The one I have, has a problem with the crystal leaking inside the display . Fluke says the display is no longer available (after they sent me the wrong display). Contact items4sale (at) bellsouth.net Thanks Frank

Reply to
ka2fwc

Your best bet is to see if there are any meters in any condition for sale on eBay or any of those auction sites.

Or, it may be time to buy a new Fluke meter!

--
JANA
_____