Wireless Microphone

Well!, I don't know if i can an answer for my question here anyway I have a wireless microphone which i want to use to send digital data

-not digital audio-, i know that i have first to use DAC then attenuate the voltage to very small amount -which the wireless microphone use-, i know all of this only in theory so if anyone have any sites or suggestions for me to make this in the real life, where can i start thanks in advance

Reply to
yosif4444

that's unlikely to work.

what sort of reciever do you have? what data rate do you need?

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen