Why do Dc Adapters get FAULTY on Ups ??

Can anyone please tell me that y do Dc Adapters get Faulty on B-Grade Ups ??

Reply to
Asad Ali

Can anyone please tell me that Why do DC Adapters get Faulty on UPS ??

Reply to
Asad Ali

--
They probably hate the UPS output waveform.
Reply to

Could be that the adapters are damaged by the simulated (versus real) sine wave UPS output. Almost all UPS simulate sine waves with a series of square waves that can stress SMPS components.

Reply to
webpa