WHOA! That's one expensive CK722!

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:
@@@@@@

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Not really... it's a collectors item.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

4

Well, obviously! Who would pay that much for a semiconductor with a gain of 20 to 50 if you're lucky, and a bandwidth that might include the bottom of the AM radio dial??? And noisy to boot! Hey, maybe the guy who wants the noise source... Nah, he'd never pay fifty bucks for a single transistor.

Shows how much a package - just piece of paper - can be worth!

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

And I gave one away to "Mr. Transistor,"

Al

--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......
Reply to

you got to be kidding me. i have a whole bunch of vintage transistors of that type. still in their packages.. maybe i should sell ?

Wats>

Jamie