what is your opinion about original and fake?

In fact , fakes are everywhere. but why they cant be totally forbidded? and why still so many many B2B platforms exist? and the most important is why there still a very big market of fakes? all these why ? who can tell me? Maybe all ppl know that bcz of the needs of ppl (customers) who cant afford to the expensive originals !

So many name brands are really so expensive, just luxury for the rich. And many ppl just want to show their money but not the shoes jeans clothing that they wear on!

Im not extreme, just tell the truth!

finally , welcome to

. Whether you wish to visit it or not, it doesnt matter! It is up to you!

Reply to
Pamela

My opinion is that this post is fake, not original, and off-topic for this group. HTH.

Cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete Wilcox