what is the major difference between NT 3881 and HD 44780?

I am in big trouble. I read through the two pdf articles. I need to know what are their major difference?

I notice they have difference display characters address code, the matrix characters address are different. the LINE1 and LINE2 address.

But Why they are two opposite direction.

If IBM pc compatible, most of the machines are IBM pc compatible. This is the first time I heard about NT 3881 after returning home from ( 40 miles apart.)

My two other LCD are HD 44780 compatible. suddenly there is a NT 3881. I am afraid I can't handle this myself. I have alter the panel.c and panel.h and make and then execute. it still "messy".

When I return the program to "normal" and use the "normal BL" one , the normal is working with the self-written shell program like it show weather, stock prices, machine health status ....etc.

Help me brothers.

Reply to
Mylinux