Wanted:- defunct Taser (Stungun) PCB's

Hello.

I'm trying to get hold of some high voltage vacuum potted transformers for research (self contained Lifter) purposes, and think I have found a solution that is not particularly expensive.

What I've found is that stun guns (TASERs) use this very same transformer but only cost a few pounds to buy if you know where to get them.

Here's what I need.

1) Obtain stun gun, broken, working or whatever 2) Disable it by damaging or cutting the PCB or similar, so it cannot be repaired (so as not to get Customs&Excise down on me or the seller like a ton of bricks) but not damaging the two power transformers. 3) Email testing_h@ (yahoo) (dot) com to tell me where to send the Paypal payment 4) Post to my address (not in UK).

Can anyone help?

Don't worry, I won't ask where you got them, as far as I (and the Govt) are concerned, a broken stun gun is just a collection of components. They don't ban plasma lamps which use almost the same parts so I don't expect any trouble in this department.

Thanks,

-A

Reply to
Andre