VLSI, Solid-State Physics

Hi all!!! I need some books VLSI and solid-state physics (like Kittel and Sze) but unfortunatly i haven't enough money to buy it. May be somebody know URL where i can get it in pdf or HTML for free? Thanks.

Reply to
Rost

you can download 11 chapters of docs there

Reply to
Jeroen Vriesman

Try searching for a second hand copy here...

I ran a search for all books by "Kettel" and found

"Introduction to Solid State Physics" by Kittle, Mary Badham for around $10-$15

Not sure what new price is.

know

Reply to
CWatters

Maybe you could get it cheaper here

or here

----------------(from OED Mini-Dictionary)-----------------
PUNCTUATION - Apostrophe
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Lizard Blizzard

If you don't have enough links to used book metasearch engines (my favorite is bookfinder), there's this one too:

-----

Ben Bradley