video history.. A debut of this ancient video tape firm on the web! There seems to be no reference to them anywhere but.... They owned quads and did onsite work in 1959! Not only that it seemed they had many major ad accounts wrapped up.

A debut of this ancient video tape firm on the web! There seems to be no reference to them anywhere but.... They owned quads and did onsite work in

1959! Not only that it seemed they had many major ad accounts wrapped up.

NTA Telestudios A SERVICE OF NTA TELESTUDIOS LTD. JANUARY, 1960 THIS WILL INFORM YOU ON Q&A ABOUT VIDEO TAPE COMMERCIALS

NTA TELESTUDIOS LTD.

1481 BROADWAY NEW YORK 36, NEW YORK

TO TELL YOU: WHEN - WHY - WHERE - HOW TAPE SHOULD BE USED FOR YOUR COMMERCIALS

Editors Note: This Booklet Documents An Early Company That Produced Commercials for Agencies Outside the Network Environment - 1959/1960

We are always looking for more brochures and books like this to put on the website for all to look at.

Feel free to link to the page

in its entirety if you have a video history site, but leave the content here.

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref. library - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC

5802 W. Palmaire Ave. Phone 623-435-1522 Glendale Az 85301 USA
--
Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC
email us from our website only please not this email aaddress