VCR motors etc FS

Hi group,

Got quite a few spare motors here - mainly JVC capstan motors.

I also have a lot of odd mini-motors (mainly ex-CDROM drive) etc. Trying to clear out my workshop as I haven't used anything out of that drawer in months.

Please email me with your requirements and I'll see if I have those parts.

Email mandoline (symbol) cwgsy (period) net (sorry about this, but I get enough SPAM already)

Reply to
Andre