Use Fitbit Offline

Hello, everyone. One of my Xmas gifts was a Fitbit Flex wristband. I haven't set it up yet but it appears you must go online to do this. I absolutely don't like being tied in to a website to use the device and don't want any personal data stored there. Does anyone know if you can use the Fitbit offline? Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood	            e-mail: arl_123234@hotmail.com
Reply to