Urgently Needed: IBM Serial I/O Documents $100 Cash Reward

Gentlemen,

We are looking for two IBM documents that are needed urgently for a project. They are titled "4680 Store Systems Serial I/O Channel Attachment Information" and "Serial I/O Product Attachment Information". $100 will be paid to the first person to deliver either or both of these documents in their entirety. If you have partial documents or you are not sure please contact US anyway. The contact person is snipped-for-privacy@rocketfarm.com

Thank You, Bob

Reply to
Robert Wells