Update on EWay Low Cost PC Systems - AMD Dual Core Socket System 21x23cm $190

EWay Technology Systems Corp has lowered costs again this week. Our

1.5Ghz MX-T15 is now just US$140. Our small MX-SA AMD Dual Core Socket system is 21x23cm and just $190. EWay is a fast growing company with over 1000 customers in the current year 2008 in over 51 different countries. If we can help you, we would be honored. E-Way is a US owned company based in Taiwan. Please see our newest systems: 1. MX- C16 Intel 1.2Ghz system $155, 2. MX-SA AMD Dual Core Socket in small size 21x23cm with HDMI, HDCP, BlueRay etc, 3. MX-HV with HDTV out and video in etc. Thank you for your time to review this.
low cost pc system
Reply to
staff2