University final year project, please read.

Hello,

I am a final year University student studying Biology. For my final year project I have designed a website that describes the major applications of GM technology.

The second part of my project relies on a questionnaire response form, located in the website. I will analyse these results as the final part of my project.

I would really appreciate if anyone could visit my site, have a quick read and kindly fill in the questionnaire form, it will only take one or two minutes.

The site is located at:

Thank you for your time and I'm sorry if this post is not directly related to the newsgroup.

Reply to
PleaseHelp

You should have a "don't understand the question so not qualified to express an opinion" option on the questionaire.

Reply to
Mjolinor

ROFLMAO!!! :)

-A

"Bother" said Pooh, as the alien burst out of his stomach.

Reply to
Andre