ultrasonic toothbrushes

Hi everybody! i need the schematics for this device, this is used in odontology for remove dental plaque, so please whon know where can i download that schematics please tell me, or who has this schematics (in electronic format), please tell me too for you give me the file, please!! thanks!!

Reply to
Camilo Andres Gil Cardona

1) Visit an ultrasonic toothbrush. (They are used in odontology for removing dental plaque.) 2) Write down the patent numbers. 3)
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  The Net!
Reply to
Uncle Al

Good suggestion: however, we can eliminate the first two steps. Simply go to the USPTO website and do some appropriate searching on "ultrasonic toothbrush".

Here: I've done so for the title field.

1 6,353,956 Combined ultrasonic toothbrush module 2 5,369,831 Therapeutic ultrasonic toothbrush 3 5,247,716 Removable brush-head for ultrasonic toothbrush 4 5,150,492 Ultrasonic toothbrush 5 5,138,733 Ultrasonic toothbrush 6 4,991,249 Ultrasonic toothbrush 7 4,333,197 Ultrasonic toothbrush 8 4,192,035 Ultrasonic toothbrush 9 3,941,424 Ultrasonic toothbrush applicator
Reply to
Edward Green

You missed my sense of whimsy. It's a better lesson if the student exceeds the instructor.

Interesting, but not the answer.
Better. Bottom. As in piezoelectric multimorph transducer.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"  The Net!
Reply to
Uncle Al

Yes. I manfully admit it.

Manufacturers often cite cycles/minute vs. cycles/second to boost single figures of merit. I missed the fact here they also count two strokes per cycle, but that is in keeping with reciprocating engine argot; so if the foolish consumer can't tell the difference between a stroke and a cycle and a second and a minute, that's his problem. Cavitate lector.

Reply to
Edward Green