Two S Video Signals into One S Video Input?

I would like the ability to run both my DVD player and my iPod Photo into my TV's one S Video input without having to do a bunch of plugging and unplugging every time I want to use one or the other. Is there some kind of S Video splitter box or some other means of accomplishing this goal?

Thanks.

-Fleemo

Reply to
fleemo17

There are switch boxes available for all kind of video signals. This includes S-video. I have seen such thing but I don't remember exactly where.

--
Tomi Engdahl (http://www.iki.fi/then/)
 Click to see the full signature

Wouldn´t simple 2-pos. switch in a small box do the job?

--
                         Regards ,  SPAJKY ®
   mail addr. @ my site @ http://www.spajky.vze.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Spajky

I typed S video switch into Google and this was at the top of the page.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Many thanks folks.