Tubes (Nixies) Wanted: CD47, GR-414, GR-727, GR-628, GR1620, CD27, B-7971, B-8971

Tubes wanted, in any quantity and condition. I am looking for gas discharge display-tubes (nixies) as listed above. The tubes I am especially interested in are:

- CD47, GR-414, GR-727, GR-628, GR1620, CD27: giant tubes from Okaya in Japan

- B-7971, B-8971 or other alphanumeric indicator tubes from Burroughs, USA

- Z568M, Z5680: huge tubes from RFT, East Germany.

I am also interested in any other display tubes/nixies. If you possess some, you are more than welcome to offer a price. My email address is found here (anti spam):

Regards, Jens

Reply to
webmaster