transformer coupled common base amplifier?

Hi All

I am puzzled as to how to interface to a signal that's at 1 volt pk, 1Khz at

600ohms impedance and possibly amplify. Do I use the method as stated above or is there another simpler method. I think this signal is across a balanced line. Does anyone have any constructive suggestions or web pages I can refer to?

Thanks

Naveed

Reply to
MNQ

at

above

The coherency and accuracy of the answer depends on the coherency and accuracy of the question.

Try it again with a bit more detail and a bit less abstraction.

Reply to
Richard Crowley