to know about charging of batteries with electromagnetics wave

Hi every body,I'm intresting to know about how the batteries that get charged from the electromagnetic waves. I just want to apply it practically.So please tell me whether it is possible or not ?

Reply to
awanish.dubey

It certainly is possible. Do you have an electric toothbrush ? Do you see any wires for charging ? :-)

But to be truthfull, this may be almost the top of transfer efficiency: 24 hours (minus 2 minutes) charging for 2 minutes of operation :-)

--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok