Time delay circuit

Hi all, let me give you a brief introduction to my problem. basically I have a camera and a cutting machine, Now I want this camera to take photograph of this cutting process as soon as cutting starts. Now as soon as cutting starts i can send a sigal using some strain gauge to camera to start taking photographs, BUT the problem with this is that FLASHES associated with camera take 100 micro seconds to completely come up, during these 100 micro second i lost lot of process to be photographed. Now what i want is a circuit, which sends a signal to the camera 100 microsecond before it send some signal to the m/c to start process. in that way I want to put a time delay to the m/c circuit, another info. which might be useful is camera to trigger require 5 Volts but m'c require 1000 Volts.

Now is there any readymade circuits available which can do this for me or can i make it myself. Thanks in advance.

Nitesh

Reply to
Nitesh Jain