til dem der ved hvad det er

Given the current security risk situation I find it inappropriate to post to a newsgroup in PGP.

This message will be forwarded (with full headers) to the appropriate agencies.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Sorry it was not a massage for the news grope So feel fre to do wath you wanth Kind Regards Henrik "Jim Thompson" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Henrik Nielsen

Somehow, as twisted as it is, the above sentence almost makes sense. Massage is a sort of grope, in some places.

Reply to
Sir Charles W. Shults III

LOL

Reply to
Dan Messenger

Jim -

Why would anyone want to post to a newsgroup using PGP. I thought the purpose of a NG was widespread communication. In any event, it would be a rather naive task for NSA to decode.

Reply to
Baphomet

Exactly.

I'm not sure of that. Legally, PGP is not supposed to be available outside the US.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Jim -

While I have your attention...I'm having a heck of a time with LT Spice (not Spice's fault - I assure you). When I was in school, slide rules were the high tech of the day. I'm trying to get a handle on Spice just for the heck of it but the on screen help documentation is driving me a bit nuts as all on screen help tends to do (I'm a print based kind of guy). Do you know of any good reference work that would take this old dinosaur into the 21st. century? Thanks.

Reply to
Baphomet

The classic text is...

"Spice: A Guide to Circuit Simulation & Analysis Using PSpice" Paul W. Tuinenga Prentice Hall 1995 (3rd edition) ISBN 0-13-158775-7

It's out-of-print, I had to buy my copy from a used-book seller.

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

appropriate

(not

heck

all

of

Thanks much. I'll try to snag a copy from someplace.

Reply to
Baphomet

appropriate

(not

heck

all

of

Just ordered from Amazon. $21.44 including shipping. Can't wait 'till it gets here. Thanks again.

Reply to
Baphomet