ST7540, powerline modem

I am currently developing a module which uses this device. When I configure it to communicate within a band which is different from the default one (132kHz), the register access clock signal becomes very instable.

Have anyone experience with this IC?

Regards.

E.

Reply to
SBS

SBS (no.spam@me) ha scritto:

:: I am currently developing a module which uses this :: device. When I configure it to communicate within :: a band which is different from the default one (132kHz), :: the register access clock signal becomes very instable. :: :: Have anyone experience with this IC?

I have fixed it. Thanks everyone.

Reply to
SBS

Reply to