SPS14D or SPS140 Silicon Controlled Rectifier?

Trying to repair a Deltran Battery Charger. It contains some SCRs that have the following markings:

SPS14D or SPS140

Anybody know where I can get some specs on these? Are they ex-Motorola (after they spun out their power semiconductors?

I cant find them in the universal replacement parts (exECG, neNTE)

Thanks,

MikeM

Reply to
mikem

If they are Motorola parts, the leading 'S" indicates a custom part number made for the OEM. The only source would be to buy them from the OEM, or to figure out the specs, and choose a replacement.

--
Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida