Source for Sealed Push Button Switches

I am looking for a rubber sealed switch that is used in flash lights.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
CDC

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 07:14:16 GMT, "CWatters" Gave us:

Sheesh. Go to a military surplus store. I'm sure the company you mention just loves to sell single piece orders...

Reply to
DarkMatter

Oh alright. I guess he did say he was looking for "a" switch.

If he just wants one I guess he should buy a torch and steal the switch - probably cheaper than driving all that way to the military surplus store.

Reply to
CWatters

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 21:19:20 GMT, "CWatters" Gave us:

Just install a dry pushbutton switch, and flood the externally exposed portion with a ball of silicone RTV. VIOLA! Sealed Switch.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Yep, they do. Online registration, and pay by credit card. Just ordered 3 packs of M2 nuts and bolts. Around 7 quid, and 5 quid (or so) postage. Came in a little envelope.

--
http://inquisitor.i.am/    |  mailto:inquisitor@i.am |             Ian Stirling.
He who lives in a glass house should not invite he who is without sin.