Soldering advices

Dear all,

That is the first time I post in newsgroup.

I have a question about the solders. As I know the solder left behind some flux which is very difficult to clean it in large amounts. Have anyone test a solder which does not leave that spots of flux on materials? For example I try to close some boxes and I put some soldering between the external metallic box and the pcb. When I am finished I see the yellow flux be there. Some times I have to close about 100 pieces so I must clean them after. So is any who could help me ?

Thanks

Reply to
kwnstantinos

kwnstantinos skrev:

Flux can be cleaned with alcohol and a small soft brush.

--
Hilsen Mikkel Lund
"Sund fornuft, har aldrig stoppet en tosse"

Why clean it off? It usually does no harm.

--
.
Reply to

Most fluxes in solders for electronic equipment today are quite harmless (may be less true of those for lead-free solder). You don't have to clean.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

some