smspack

Dear all,

Website:

Welcome to SMSpack.in - Your personalised web based SMS service. Using this you can send SMS's to any number of mobile phones in India, create your own address book, schedule SMS delivery, send group SMS and import your address book from Microsoft Excel.

This web site is very economical & the speed is awesome. I have tried it & found it very interesting & useful, so I thought I could share it with some buddies. Check this out this site & if u like it as I did tell ur others pals so they can also benefit like we id.

Thank u Lenita

Website:

lenita