Small, very small digital camera

I'm looking for small (very small) digital camera, something like one used on mobile phones. Can some one would recommend any source of component and/or app. info about MICRO digital cameras?

Reply to
dfer

Something like this:

rs/6552.htm

I have a few of them (retreived from their skip, no warranty ;-), mail me if you are interested)

Wim

Reply to
Wim Ton

Here is a small Micro camera, it puts out an analog signal, depending on your application, this manufacturer may have what your after.

Why do you need the output to be digital? These people have very small cameras for discreet surveillance.

Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada
Samila Racing
http://204.101.251.229/myronx19

Reply to
Myron Samila

Hi, We can quickly find the small digital camera you need at the best price on the market.

This is how we work at PhotonicSourcing (our sourcing services are FREE for a limited time).

Try us, you will be convince:

1) We will search for you across the 15,000 suppliers in PhotonicSourcing database, send the request for quotation to some potential suppliers and place it in your account on our website. 2) You will receive an email when someone is answering your request (quotation or asking you some questions). You will need to access your account on PhotonicSourcing. Feel free to answer their questions. All info you need to contact them will be available to you. 3) During this process, your organization and contact name will be available to the potential suppliers. Your email, tel and fax will NOT be visible unless you made it available.

Is all this OK for you?

Waiting for your reply,

Sincerely yours,

Marc Duquette

snipped-for-privacy@photonicsourcing.com

Marc

do u want a complete camera or just chip only ? try

for the camera chip only.

Reply to
matt

Oww, expensive. $25 for a CIF sensor? Better to cannibalize a webcam.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards