Small TVs with BlueTooth?

Any small(ish) -- 26-inch to 32-inch -- TVs with built-in BlueTooth available in the USA? I've looked through the catalogs of various stores without finding any. I found reports from several years back that LG was incorporating BlueTooth in its TVs, but I can't find suitable sets now.

I have BlueTooth receiving capabilities with my hearing aids, but a separate S/PDIF-to-RCA-to-BlueTooth transmitter introduces an intolerable delay.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

can you adjust the adudio delay to a negative value?

Jasen Betts

I don't see any such setting in our current bedroom TV.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy