Single rail opamp

Hi I want a balanced output using two opamps (for audio) using a single rail power supply +9v any ideas?

Reply to
Neil Bernard

------------- Artificially split it using a driven "ground" in the middle.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

Hi

I have used a TLE2426 for such a purpose. It gives you this ground in the middle. I had some problems though. The virtual ground wasn't perfect and I had some (barely visible) crosstalk between two different video signals, and I think it was due to unstable virtual ground. I guess that you wouldn't encounter the same problems as audio is slower and you will have the signal signal feeding both amps. It's worth a try. It's a cheap device.

/Ulf

"R. Steve Walz" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@armory.com...

rail

Reply to