Simple barcode reader circuit?????

If anyone have this circuit, please send to me. Thank's!

Reply to
strk

Wouldn't CueCat work? They are available in PS/2 and USB flavor. If you need something different, you'll need to explain what.

--
All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
reaching my inbox.

Is not important for me is it PS/2 or USB.

Reply to
strk

More accurately, the CueCat hack sites have schematics and mechanicals, if you want to build a simple one.

Reply to
Gary Tait