Servo Pack Datasheet inquiries.

=_NextPart_000_00E5_01C34B67.8D058610 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Dear,

I try to use some servo pack from my used machines for my automation project. But the problem is I have lack of information about that servo-pack. I need some servo pack datasheet (Electrical Specification, Communication Specification, Communication protocol and etc.) as listed below:

1) CACR-SR01AB1ERY9

2) CACR-SR02AB1ERY90

3) CACR-SR03AD1KR *

4) CACR-SR05AD1KR *

5) CACR-SR05BC1ES

6) CACRSR44BB1CSY268

7) CACR-SR44BC1CSY414 *

Please send me those datasheet as soon as possible (either soft copy or hard copy) and I willing to pay the cost for the documents processing = fee. Thank you very much in advance for your kindly response.

Best Regards,

Ken Nyew

Reply to
ken25