serial eeprom

hi all,

I'm looking for a serial eeprom , but one which does not use the I2C type interface, im looking for one which is just pure clock and data, I want to hold a serial data streem which can be used by a simple clock pulse, I dont need to access addresses, its just a start to end type setup, anyone got any ideas ?

thanks chris

Reply to
exxos

dont

any

It sounds as though you want a FIFO to me.

Reply to
Mjolinor

This sounds like what you want or it this another IIC device? I didn't read it all.

type

CWatters

Some of the 24C series can do this - ground some pins and connect others to +V, and they will step through the entire memory on receiving a valid command.

Read the datasheet for the 24C2xx series :)

-A

Reply to
Andre

Take a look at ATMEL (

) ... AT17 series

Hernán Sánchez

"exxos" escribió en el mensaje news:4024c252$0$6840$ snipped-for-privacy@news.dial.pipex.com...

dont

any

Reply to
Hernán Sánchez

In message , exxos writes

You have described an FPGA configuration EEPROM - that is, an EEPROM used for storing FPGA configuration data and loading it at bootup in the simplest possible manner. Reset the chip and clock out data from start to stop.

..For example.

Keith Wootten
Reply to
Keith Wootten

thanks all!

it looks like the AT17 series is what I was looking for!

Chris

dont

any

Reply to