Searching for SONY CXA1331M IC

Hi, I am looking for SONY CXA1331M DOLBY B/C surface mount IC to repair my car cassette radio. I did a search on Internet but I cannot find any source for this particular one. I am wondering if someone on this newsgroups can direct me the source and I am willing to but in small amount of qualities if necessary. I am willing to fix the player since I cannot find any Dolby B/C cassette car radio anymore. Thanks for the information and I am very appreciate.

Looking forward to hear any information soon.

Eric

Reply to
Eric

I have used this guy in and he seems to most of the obsolete ICs I have ever needed. Prices are reasonble and he has no minimum order:

snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net

Prior to emailing remove the REMOVE letters

Reply to
Kristian